Are you thinking of moving to Belize? Or have you already decided to do so? Either way, getting the advice of someone who has been there, done that, can be invaluable to you in your expat relocation process.
WEALTH SHIPS’ BELIZE RELOCATION SERVICES!!
In 2010, Sharon Hiebing put everything she owned in three suitcases and moved to Belize. If she had it to do over again, she definitely would do certain things differently. Because of that fact, she decided to use this webblog as a resource to all Expats so they don’t have to make the same mistakes or learn the hard lessons she did.
Then a funny thing started happening. Almost daily, Sharon began receiving e-mails from Expats with questions, questions, and more questions. So, due to the clear need and demand, she is now offering Wealth Ships’ Belize Relocation Services to those who desire more in-depth information, knowledge, and resources than a webblog can provide.
Sharon believes that all potential Expats proceed in a natural progression through the following three (3) Phases. No matter which phase you are currently in, Wealth Ships’ Belize Relocation Program uses an in-depth process which covers all aspects of moving countries, making sure nothing gets overlooked. In addition, Sharon believes it’s important to answer questions that are unique to your specific situation. Why endlessly search the internet looking for an elusive answer when you can ask an expert herself?
Phases may be combined in order to provide a customized approach tailored for your situation.
- Research Phase I: Through an in-depth interview process, find out if Belize is right for you, or more importantly, not! Daily customs, infrastructure, financial opportunities, cost of living, crime, medical, banking, weather, language, day-to-day life – all of these issues will impact you one way or another when you move here. By the end of this phase, you can find out if your coming here with eyes wide open. Sharon believes in “Relocating Without Rose-Colored Glasses!” If you’re coming to Belize, Sharon can even advise you on your travel arrangements.
- Preparation Phase II: Moving to another country can be overwhelming. Knowing what to bring and what to leave behind will make the entire process less stressful. Also, you will learn what services you may need that are lacking or non-existent here so you can make arrangements prior to arrival. Packing, storage, shipping, customs’ duty, health care, how much money to bring, etc. This can all be discussed in detail, and Sharon will give you advice based her own personal experience. Plus, you will receive a handy Excel spreadsheet “To-Do List” so nothing gets forgotten!
- Assimilation Phase III: So what happens once you arrive? Sharon can take you by the hand and make sure you know where to find all of the services and resources you will need to set up your life in Belize. Housing, transportation, cell phones, internet, banking, utilities, etc. This phase will test your patience the most, so having someone who’s been through it already will help your learning curve tremendously! BONUS: If you are moving to the Cayo District, Sharon can consult with you one-to-one on these matters!
- Miscellaneous Services: If you have questions on Residency, starting a business, buying property, travel arrangements, etc., Sharon can either help you directly or refer you to the appropriate people. Also, Sharon offers Airport Transfers, for you and your pets, to and from the Cayo District (other areas can be quoted).
- NEW!!: Living in Belize – Community Research: If you are coming to Belize to investigate which District and/or villages or towns are the right fit for you and your intended lifestyle, Sharon can accompany you on your search. She will know what you need to look for as part of your research effort, where you need to go to get the proper information (which can be area dependent), and what the best amount of time to spend in each location is. She can accomodate day or overnight trips (client to pay for all travel, accommodation, and meal expenses) and can even provide the vehicle!
Sharon has the ability to Consult with you in any of the Phases using the Method that suits your situation the best.
- E-mail (email@example.com)
- Phone (011-501-834-4015, Central Time Zone)
- In Person
- Research Only
All services will be held by appointment only. All appointment times will be based on the Central Time Zone. Client’s responsibility to call at the appointed time.
FEES (All Prices are in U.S. Dollars):
- $50.00 monthly unlimited E-mail questions answered
- $50.00 per hour Phone Consultation, one hour minimum
- $25.00 per hour In-Person Consulting Cayo District, two hour minimum; or $135.00 all day, plus client purchases lunch, six hours maximum
- $250.00 per day In-Person Countrywide Community Research (client pays for all transportation, accommodation, and meals)
- $25.00 per hour research, two hour minimum
- $120.00 per Airport Transfer, to or from Cayo District (other areas can be quoted)
All fees and/or minimum payments will be made before appointment. Fees may be paid by cash or debit/credit card. Debit/Credit Card transactions will have a bank fee added to the total amount, not to exceed 3.5%. Client will need to sign a Consulting Agreement prior to appointment. 24 hour cancellation policy strictly enforced.
SEE WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING:
Visit Sharon’s Testimonial page and read what Sharon’s clients have to say about her services.
If you would like to utilize Wealth Ship’s Belize Relocation Services, then please fill out the contact form below, indicate the Consulting Method or Service you are interested in, and Sharon will contact you as soon as possible to set the appointment. You can also e-mail her directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.